Legal Secretary (Real Estate) Post Exchange & Completions Clerk
Are you a legal secretary with solid experience of Real Estate work, including completions who would like to take the next step into a more senior role?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are looking for a legal secretary with experience in Real Estate. Ideally you would have experience in completions of both Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property, but we are able to consider applications if you come from just one of these disciplines too.
Our client is one of the most successful and thriving law firms in Kent. This is a great opportunity for you to broaden your legal experience and knowledge. You will be based in Canterbury working within a team of 20 people including 8 property fee earners.
This is a brand new role, so you will be able to make this very much your own.
- MUST have at least 2-3 years’ experience in Property law
- Ideally experience in completions of both Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property
- Must have a fast and accurate typing skills (these will be tested)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with clients on the phone.
- Ability to prioritise your own work load
- Excellent team player
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple fee earners
Whats in it for you?
- Salary: £20-24K although we would like to hear from you if you have higher expectations depending on experience.
- 23.5 Days holiday (3.5 must be taken at Christmas)
- Life Assurance
- Travel expenses for work in other offices
- Excellent training
- Active social scene with new joiner lunches.
- Company Pension 3% contribution matched by employer to give you 6%
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bupa Health & Dental Care contributory scheme
- Non fee earner Bonus scheme after 2 years of service
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates