Category Manager - Retained - (Garments & Fashions)
Category Manager (Garments and Clothing)
Our client, a global provider of Logistical Services, is looking for a Category Manager.
Based in the Northampton Area.
This is a key role working closely with Head of Design, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Operations to achieve the customer's objectives.
Responsible for the development of category strategies which maximise customer value for money and a continuous improvement structure to ensure Strategic Sourcing methodologies are reviewed and enhanced appropriately.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management
- Be able to show commercial experience
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Have experience of garment and clothing procurement and low cost country sourcing
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally degree qualified
- CIPS Level 6 / MCIPS
This exciting opportunity has scope for progression with the view to work your way up to Senior Category Manager / Head of Procurement.
Great opportunity to join this Global business!