Accounts Administrator - 6 month contract
Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd, are very excited to now be recruiting for a Credit controller / Accounts Administrator to join our client within the local area of Ashford for a 6 month contract
The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices for Supplier and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation and Supplier
About the Role
• Carry out credit control to enable prompt payments
• Chasing debt by telephone and email, along with spreadsheet chases.
• Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
• Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date details.
• Process and reconcile contractor & supplier payments
• Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days.
• Ability to use Excel, Word & Outlook intermediate to advanced level • Competent using Sage - desirable not essential • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Flexibility and adaptability • Good attention to detail and accuracy. • The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment • The ability to work solely and self-motivate. • The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Regrettably, we are currently unable to consider any speculative CV’s, please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.