Senior Service Manager Learning Disabilities
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Senior Service Manager to join their team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a great opportunity to be joining one of the nation`s leading providers of care!
- Be the Registered Manager for the area working with the service managers to provide an excellent standard of care for the service users.
- Support the area manager ensuring the high quality management of services at all times that are specific to the needs and requirements of the service users.
- To have a strategic view of all new placements from referral to assessment, service and discharge planning in line with budgetary limitations and organisational strategy.
- The safety and compliance of the services within Lancashire.
- Take a lead on any projects and investigations.
- Working with external agencies e.g. purchasers, voluntary sector etc. promoting the company and increasing client referrals and placements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have had extensive leadership and management experience.
- Ideally have a proven track record in managing multi-site services.
- Have a QCF qualification at level 5 qualification in management. (Equivalent to Level 4 in care/RMA).
- Ideally had experience of change management and successfully leading projects.
- Be a car driver due to the multi-site nature of the service.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call Adam on to discuss specific roles.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."