Group Facilities Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Group Facilities Manager to join the team based in Southport. The successful Group Facilities Manager will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including car, mobile, laptop, medical and pension scheme.
Our client are the fastest growing privately owned business in the North-West are we are looking for ambitious, hard working people to join their winning team. Due to their success and further expansion, they are now offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and experienced Group Facilities Manager to join their established multi site operation based in Southport.
You must have experience in Project Management, Insurance Claims Management, Health and Safety and be able to demonstrate legal experience. Excellent business acumen and strong negotiation skills are also required
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual who is talented, driven and committed to excellence to join a major motor group.
Group Facilities Manager duties will include:-
- Property Management and Maintenance including Security
- Building Projects
- Dealing with the Manufacturers to ensure the Corporate image
- Insurance Claims Management
- Legal Work including the preparation of cases
- Advising on Contractual matters
- Negotiation of contracts
- Health & Safety Management
- Executive support to the MD
- Personal and confidential support to the MD
Their idealGroup Facilities Manager:
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Leadership skills
- A strong attention to detail
- A strong commercial knowledge
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A full driving licence
- Financial skills
- Computer skills
- An Automotive background
How to apply: If this sounds like you, please click “Apply” today for the Group Facilities Manager opportunity! Please send an updated CV with details of qualifications and any previous, relevant experience. All successful applicants will be contacted via phone and email so please ensure you include your best contact details!