Financial Accountant- Reading (parking available) c.£50,000 Pro Rata, 3 month Fixed Term contract.
What does the role involve?
To assist with ESP Global Services financial accounting, reporting and control activities.
* Undertake discrete financial review projects to enhance reporting accuracy and timelines
* Undertake discrete process change projects including enhancements of Navision functionality to better support the business
* Assist in the implementation of consistent and appropriate business processes and controls
* Assist in the preparation of the finance manual
* Monday to Friday - 0900- 1730
Essential Skills & Experience:
*Qualified Accountant- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA
* Good Knowledge of Microsoft Navision
* Experience of implementing process change
* Strong Knowledge of financial controls
* Collaborative approach
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.