Investment Operations Associate
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading city based dynamic and professional company to recruit an Investment Operations Associate. This London based role is offering candidates a highly competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000, negotiable due to experience and qualifications, plus company bonus and benefits.
This company is offering candidates an opportunity not to be missed, the firm will support study towards the Investment Operations Certificate, a leading qualification in the industry which will lead to the opportunity for further studies where appropriate and desired by the candidate. The role is within a growing team in a fast moving company and so should see opportunity for progression either within the role or in wider positions within the firm.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the oversight of the processes involved in managing the firms core investment services; as well as putting together the regular client reviews and trades for the firms clients. The successful candidate will also ensure the services run smoothly by working with the external partners to make sure cash balances are managed, client withdrawals and top ups are taken care of and the firms internal systems remain up to date.
- Monitor the day to day operations involved in running two of our core investment services PMP and SIMS
- Assist in determining appropriate asset allocations and putting together recommendations for trades for individual clients in the Investment Services using the procedures and tools of the firm
- Placing and checking trades for Investment Services
- Assist advisers as required to prepare and check client facing documents
- Assist/oversee the maintenance of the various databases used in the investment / cash management process
- Oversee the staff and provide cover for the London coordination of client cash transfers for our Dynamic Cash Management service
- Assistance in and checking of reconciling cash balances and trades placed
- Oversight of checking client fees and regular statements
- Working with the Investment managers and Investment director to pro-actively suggest process improvements
- GCSE equivalent: 10 A-C’s
- A level / equivalent: 3 A-C’s
- Degree in science/maths/finance like subject preferred but not required
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Excellent time management
- Fast learner of new systems and processes
- Pro-active work ethic
- Intra-personal skills