Invoice Processing Administrator
Leading organisation based in brand new Manchester City Centre based offices have created a new role for an Invoice Processing Administrator to join their growing Purchase Ledger team.
- Upload bank statements and cheques to customer accounts, in preparation for auto allocation
- Log customer queries and work with Billing and Credit Control teams to resolve
- Investigate mis-posting on accounts and reconcile accounts and escalate internally when required
- Apply cash remittances
- Post Accounts Receivable activity to the General Ledger
- Assist in preparing Accounts Receivable reports
- Ensure that all documents and paperwork are promptly and accurately filed
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Seek out opportunities to improve process, procedures and controls
- Work with Continuous Improvement Team to apply robotics to operational processing
- Other reasonable duties as and when required
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before, Oracle is desirable
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to Invoice Processing function will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skill set, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who can offer progression opportunities for the individuals. This is an exciting time to join the business as they embark on a period of growth.
Apply below or to find out more about the Invoice Processing Administrator roles please contact our retained agent Gary Darlington at Robert Walters plc on or call +.