Senior Events Coordinator
Are you looking for a new job? Would you like to start a new career with an expanding hotel and resort in Fife? Are you available to work shifts, including weekends? Do you have experience working in events for a 4 or 5 star resort? If so, we might have the perfect role for you!
A respected client of ours is hiring a Senior Events Coordinator on a permanent basis in St Andrews.
You will be responsible for assigning and ensuring tasks are completed by the Events Team along with assisting the Reservations & Events Manager in the day to day running of the team.
Your main duties will be:
- Efficiently handling and coordinating internal and external events
- Handling events enquiries
- Conducting show rounds
- Hosting meetings with clients
- Liaising with internal departments and external companies to plan and coordinate events
- Ensuring that event plans and requirements are accurate and issued in a timely manner
- Handling advance reservations for all event space and hotel rooms
- Promoting all other resort facilities to guests
- Coaching events team in order to maintain high levels of guest service
- Enforcing policies and implementing sales strategies to maximise revenue
What you must have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven administration, organisational and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Previous experience in a similar role (preferably from within a 4 or 5 star resort)
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of property or sales management systems is desirable but not essential
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role please do not delay; apply today
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.