Job Title: Prototype Technician
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 DOE
Our client is a successful and accomplished company based in Banbury. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of an ambitious and talented Prototype technician to work in their Design Engineering team. This is a unique opportunity, with huge potential and career progression.
- Consulting with the company's customer base to establish the client's project needs
- Supporting Field Engineers with parts and technical queries
- Removing support structures from built parts using various hand tools
- Ensuring that parts are made and delivered on time
- Understanding client's drawings in order to build parts
- Cleaning finished product ensuring that it is in excellent condition
Key Skills & Experience:
- You should be a highly motivated individual
- Any Printing or Design/Product Engineering experience would be advantageous
- A strong attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft packages
A full training programme will be provided for the successful applicant. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5.30pm. There is a generous company bonus scheme after 12 months of service.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.