Assistant Development Manager - Construction Graduate
Construction Graduate | Assistant Development Manager | London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits (Negotiable - Depending on Experience)
March - April 2017
Have you graduated recently with a degree in Construction? Have you considered a Development Managers Position?
My client, a well-established Residential Developer based in Central London, currently have an excellent opportunity for a recent Construction Graduate. On offer, an Assistant Development Managers position, this role will be ideally suited to a recent Construction Graduate, one looking to become an integral part of the construction wing.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be heavily involved in the New Build Social Housing Sector, with projects valued between £5m and £25m plus. Every member of the team will be expected to work independently and as part of a close-knit team and be confident in your independent decision making abilities.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate, ideally with Construction Experience, Quantity Surveying Experience or Client Interaction Experience. A capable and astute graduate interested in social issues regarding the future of social housing and housing in general throughout London and the surrounding Home Counties.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Development appraisals
- General market research
- Property values research
- Transaction research
- Search for Land Registry titles and ownerships research
- Follow up/chase up of team actions
- Follow up/chasing of local authority officers
- Appointment documentation of consultants
- Minutes of business and project meetings
- Site identification
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Support on marketing - brochures, advertising etc..
Key Assistant Competencies, Skills and Qualities
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong desire to increase and expand knowledge and experience
- Seeks feedback on own performance and is able to respond positively to constructive criticism
- Good attention to detail
- The desire to begin a successful career
- Solid IT skills along with the ability to pick up software quickly and effectively
- Excellent work ethic
- A natural team player with the ability to work in a team environment as well as being a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible with the need to meet tight deadlines
On offer is an attractive salary + package with excellent career opportunities. Ultimately this developer is looking for an outstanding individual with a genuine interest in the new build housing sector, this position will open up great opportunities for an ambitious candidate.
If you would like to apply for this Assistant Development Manager position, please email your updated CV