Senior Accounts Payable Manager
We are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Transactional Finance Manager working at the Head Office of an International listed company. Reporting to the Divisional FC and managing a team of circa 10 transactional staff, this role would suit a "hands on" candidate with managerial experience.
Responsibilites may include;
- Manage a team of circa.10 transactional staff.
- Manage the accounts payable ensuring that all suppliers get paid on time.
- Processing payroll journals and reconciling the salaries, pensions and shares.
- Responsible for the VAT returns.
- Reviewing and approving the weekly payment runs
- Ensuring cash flows are updated accordingly (weekly, monthly and quartely).
- Reconcile funds received.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring that all inter-company invoices are raised and reconciled on a monthly basis.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.