Communications - Associate Director (Marketing) - London
A global fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for excellent commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for their clients are looking to hire for a Communications role within their Corporate Services department.
Purpose of the role:
Create and manage a Customer Communications strategy that will include advertising and PR in print and digital mediums. In addition, manage business development, customer literature and internal communications.
- Create a customer communications and PR strategy in line with brand values to maximise awareness of the company and suitability as a supplier.
- Work with key media titles to create market awareness through PR.
- Create "Thought Leadership" pieces to demonstrate our expertise in the market and initiate a call to action.
- Oversee advertising campaigns and contribute to the creative approach.
- Identify key awards opportunities and pull together submissions.
- Full review of current sales support literature to improve/enhance content and presentation.
- Management of a team working to support these responsibilities.
The successful candidate will need to be working within a PR and or Marketing agency focused on customer communications in the financial sector.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits.