Finance Manager - FTSE250
Ruby Group are looking for a Finance Manager to join a global ftse250 located in central London. Reporting to the Divisional CFO your responsibilities will be to
- Review and preparation of the annual budgets to be presented to the CEO, Finance Director and Deputy Finance Director.
- Administration of bonus schemes for business managers, together with preparation of annual sales staff commissions and non-sales staff incentive schemes.
- Review of half year and annual statutory accounts for the companies within the portfolio.
- Preparation of quarterly board packs for Divisional Director Meetings
- Review of monthly management accounts including presentation of performance to Divisional CFO and Divisional Director
- Preparation of a monthly commentary on its financial performance in the relevant month.
- Review and preparation of monthly re-forecasts for Divisional CFO.
- Regular business partnering and communication with senior management of the business on strategic decisions including new hires.
- Review of weekly sales reports, monthly bank reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, headcount reports and of commissions.
- Providing general finance support for all businesses in the portfolio. This will certainly include improving existing financial systems and controls used within the business portfolio. It will also include providing guidance and advice to DDs on human resources issues.
- Managing a team of people the person will be responsible for close management of those staff, as well as staff development, training and recruitment.
- Special projects for the CEO, Finance Director or Deputy Finance Director.
- Resolution of internal and external audit management letter points.
- Projects: this could include financial due diligence assignments on potential acquisitions, plus internal audits both in the UK and overseas.
- Preparation and review of all new business plans in close consultation with the business group managers.
The ideal applicant will be fully qualified in either ACCA/CIMA or ACA and have at least two years post qualified experience. You must have experience leading teams and producing a full set of monthly management accounts. You must have Excellent knowledge of Excel. SAP or SUN experience is advantageous. Our client offers an excellent package, bonus, contributory pension, share options, private healthcare and 25 days holiday.