Corporate Finance Manager
Our client, a well-established practice with a rapidly growing reputation built on high standards of service and currently enjoying a period of expansion.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Finance Manager, or qualified practice professional, looking to move into CF. To join a highly reputable and successful corporate finance team. Working within a progressive finance business, the ideal individual will have previous accounts experience, preferably from a practice environment and be ACA or ACCA qualified.
The main duties of the position are to include:
- Representing the team and the practice at networking and marketing events, but actively assisting the Senior Managers in business development opportunities internally and externally.
- Bringing your experience to the role, you will be able to contribute to a variety of assignments at a senior client facing level.
- Providing close support to Partners and the rest of the team.
- Full spectrum CF services are provided with no departmental specialism, so a wide variety of client mandates will be experienced.
- Depending on experience, Project managing a range of transactional and advisory work, leading a team of dedicated support staff.
- Supporting the analysts in providing services in researching client sectors, competitors, potential targets for M&A, financial analysis thereof
- Attending meetings with clients, where appropriate providing technical and lead advisory support; liaising with portfolio holders and other consulting team members to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
Anyone applying for the role will need to be hard working, self-motivated and have a confident and self-assured personality that will allow you to interact with our clients and work as part of the team.
This is a long term role with a progressive firm, which offers long term development opportunities.