French Speaking Credit Controller
Our Client, a leading provider of communication solutions, is seeking a French speaking Credit Controller to join their team in Gloucester on a full time, permanent basis. Your role will involve liaising with clients in a professional manner to secure payments.
The ideal candidate will have fluency in French and English and have excellent communication and organisational skills. Furthermore, you will be able to work efficiently under pressure and possess strong attention to detail.
Your Main Responsibilities will involve:
- Communicating with customers via telephone or email to secure payments
- Maintaining a customer account database
- Working to reduce the overall collection period
- Proactively looking at the ways the debt collection procedures can be improved
- Assisting with monthly invoice runs
- Faxing, posting or emailing invoice copies to customers
- Providing an exceptional customer service at all times
- Performing other ad - hoc duties as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in French and English
- Credit Control/Finance administration experience essential
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Analytical skills
- Experience with databases
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm. If you have the relevant skills and feel this could be the opportunity for you apply directly.