Bid and Marketing Co-Ordinator
A Bid and Marketing Co-Ordinator contract role became available. We are looking for candidates who can start ASAP and be in a post for a year. The role is paying up to £24k.
The Company is currently seeking a fast-learning, motivated, highly organised and detail driven Bid and Marketing Co-Ordinator to play an important role within the Bid Team. The Bid and Marketing Co-Ordinator role is to assist the Team in preparing responses to tender opportunities and in co-ordinating a variety of marketing-related activities.
While this Bid and Marketing Co-Ordinator is primarily administrative, it will offer the opportunity to develop writing skills through involvement in questionnaire-type client responses and drafting case studies.
Bid and Marketing Co-Ordinator responsibilities
- Tracking and logging of new opportunities
- Updating and maintaining electronic portal registrations
- Assisting in the completion of PQQ and questionnaire responses, including gathering information, and assembling and formatting CVs and other bid materials
- Assisting with bid production and submission including formatting and editing, printing, binding and delivery or arranging delivery of final responses. This may include occasional travel within the UK to hand deliver bids
- Maintaining a Company-wide bid collateral system including written content, diagrams, staff and consultant CVs, client and project reference material, and other generic material
- Data quality assurance of bid opportunity