Financial Analysis Manager
My client is a listed real estate company that is currently recruiting for a highly adept and ambitious individual to join their project finance department as a financial analysis manager. The role, which will be based in Central London, requires someone with a strong commercial nous and and strong numerical ability as well as financial modelling skills. While primarily based in London the role will require travel across the UK and Ireland and has the option for secondments out to North America.
- Work alongside the Project Finance team throughout all sections of project
- Build and develop financial models
- Observe and analyse financial models
- Assist in commercial structuring of projects
- Help make key commercial decisions in relation to equity risks
- Provide and support accounting and tax analysis
- Produce valuations of specific projects
- Degree level education
- Experience in property/real estate
- ACA or CFA qualification
- Experience in debt funding
- Advanced excel skills
- strong interest in financial modelling
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact David Goadsby on .