POS Installer - AV / Audio Visual
AV / Audio Visual Field Service Technician
As a result of our continued growth and new product development, we are looking for passionate individual like you to join our highly-successful, expanding team. If you're a visionary in your field and unafraid to challenge the status quo, you could be exactly what we need to fulfil our goal of revolutionising Retail Technology industry.
We strive to be the best at what we do and are proud of our track record of innovation and technology integration in the retail environment.
You'll find us based near Lutterworth in rural Leicestershire. On-site we've a modern, open-plan office, which along with our friendly and hardworking culture should help you feel right at home.
One of our biggest clients has provided us with growing opportunity to help support and install their AV products over the UK and Ireland.
We also have opportunities from other clients in the Cosmetic and Automotive industry that require AV integration throughout their brands.
This is a great new job for an audio visual Field Service Technician from the technology / Shop fitting industry, to join our highly successful company.
You'll be responsible for:
? Remote support to client’s field team for the technology in the POS(Point of Sale)
? Site visits to resolve issues that can’t be fixed remotely
? Supporting the field teams of other agencies for their scheduled visits
? Efficiently install the technology products to the bespoke POS displays within the customer requirements, within agreed timescales
? Ensure products are fully operational before leaving the site and liaise with the client’s field and marketing teams using the reporting platform to update statuses
? Product training to individuals with varying levels of expertise
? Achieve technical expertise on the product range
? Provide updates to the Team Leader on project status
? Extensive UK travel and regular overnight stays
? Rotation based weekend support will be required
Skills & Experience
- Full UK driving license required
- Current UK Passport required
- Project Management skills desirable
- Comfortable with technology, both new and emerging
- Good level of PC skills, written and verbal communication
- Hands-on approach installing technical products
- Experience interfacing peripherals to computer hardware
- Self-motivated with the drive to provide first-class customer service
- Excellent Customer / Client facing personality
- Other Preferred Skills Electrical Knowledge
Basic shopfitting skills / knowledge
Your Package & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Access to company van for on-site travel
- 24 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance
-Workplace Pension Scheme
- Laptop / Tablet Device for site reports