Social Media Executive
We are working with a market leader in the transport industry. They are currently going through a huge stage of growth, as a result they are growing their online marketing team. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and passionate social media executive to support key marketing activities.
Your mission will be to drive and support social media activities required to raise awareness and have a positive impact on our target audience, while generating inbound traffic and sales.
-Assist in the delivery of proposals, activity plans and projects according to requirements
-Take ownership of the execution and management of social media activities
-Promote engagement via online channels including forums , Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Track, measure and report on social media activities
- Keep abreast on emerging technologies and developments within the digital marketing field
- Form strong working relationships with both internal teams and with external agencies
-Generation of inbound traffic and leads
- Maintain a commercial focus at all times
- Graduate with good academic track record and proven social media skills in English
- Experience in building and managing social media communities and previous experience in social media marketing
- Exceptional understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience of HTML and off-page SEO desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Previous involvement in managing online campaigns
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.