Chef De Partie - Alton - Food Lead Gastro Pub
Luxury Pub Group looking for experienced Chef De Partie - 20 K Basic + Bonus - Alton
We are working with an award-winning Pub group who have an opportunity to work for one of their stunning sites in Alton.
The site is a well-known for its beautiful scenery, warm welcome and fantastic reputation on delivering good food.
The site is part traditional British inn and part elegant dining. They are known both for their great selection of beers and ales and beautiful food.
We’re looking for a Chef De Partie who comes from a food lead background and is passionate on developing their career with fresh, seasonal produce.
We are looking for someone who has developed the fundamental skills in a kitchen and is looking to develop their career in a busy but friendly kitchen. You will:
· Work as a senior member of the kitchen team, following the guidance of the Head Chef
· Work closely with the Head Chef and General Manager to implement menus for the site
· Work with the Sous Chef to manage the kitchen operation in the absence of the Head Chef
· Introduce new menu ideas and add specials on a regular basis
· Work across all kitchen sections delivering fresh, seasonal British dishes
· Liaise with the Front of House team to ensure smooth running of service times
· Complete mis-en-place and services as per rota
· Contribute new menu and special dishes that meet with the customer expectations
In Return you will receive:
· A highly competitive salary which will be based on experience
· 48 hour contract
· Various company bonus schemes, including a performance bonus and an end of year operating profit bonus
· 28 days annual holiday, increasing annually
· Various company benefits including pension, healthcare etc
· Company awards and recognition schemes
For full information please contact one of our experienced consultants at EL8 Recruitment
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.