Head of Marketing (Events,Digital, Offline, PR) West London
Head of Marketing, Events, West London, £50k. This is an excellent chance to join a FTSE 100 company and market leading media and events business.
They now have an exciting opportunity within the marketing department of their energy and marine division. The Head of Marketing role will be responsible for three event portfolios, oil and gas, including events in London, San Diego and China and renewable energy with a world leading event in London.
As an articulate, creative and enthusiastic Head of Marketing, you will have experience in developing marketing and event strategies, leading a marketing team and managing multiple events in a b2b environment. Experience within the energy and marine sector would be advantageous.
• Industry Knowledge: Build and maintain a high level of sector specific knowledge across the portfolio.
• Event Marketing Strategy: Implement customer and industry insight research in order to develop and guide the portfolio’s strategic objectives
• Portfolio and Event Strategy: Work with Event Directors to deliver long-term strategies.
• Marketing Strategies: Support and guide Marketing Managers with event marketing strategies and communications plans.
• Line Management: Lead, guide and coach a marketing team of six to deliver effective, on message, timely marketing campaigns in line with each specific event’s objectives.
• Portfolio and Product Development: Use industry and customer knowledge to develop products, show initiatives and tools, educational programmes and special events to enhance event content.
• Relationship Building: Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships internally and externally including industry partners, clients, trade media, associations, local and global teams.
• Proven track record in marketing, preferably in the energy and marine sector.
• Event marketing experience is preferable
• Have demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and effectively to new markets and challenges.
• A strategic thinker and team player with good analytical, numerical and communication skills
• A good understanding of developing marketing strategies, messaging and persona development, segmented marketing campaigns, database management
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals building effective relationships with partners and suppliers
Ability and willingness to work in a matrix structure
• Demonstrable experience managing budgets
• The creative ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
• The attributes required to secure and optimise strong business relationships/partnerships
• Excellent time management skills, to be able to prioritise a workload of a demanding event
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment