Leading organisation based in brand new Manchester City Centre based offices have created a new role for an Expenses Clerk to join their growing Expenses team.
The Expenses Administrator will ensure that payments are processed in a timely manner and are made in line with the business working capital policy and requirements.
- Process and check expense claims, including checking calculations and ensuring proper documentation and approvals are available, escalating internally to manager if required
- Ensure that all documents and paperwork are provided and accurately filed
- Liaise with claimant to provide details of amendments, rejected claims and general queries
- Capture and report relevant tax data
- Manage and update personal accounts
- Perform the final finance approval for all expenses (system generated)
- Complete audit reviews of relevant samples of claims for expenses policy compliance
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Other ads hoc duties as and when required
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to expenses will be an advantage
- Have used ERP systems before (Oracle would be preference but SAP experience acceptable)
- Ability to operate in a service driven culture, continuously challenging and seeking to be better
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skill set, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Good, solid understanding of basic accounting methods and accounts structures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who can offer progression opportunities for the individuals. This is an exciting time to join the business as they embark on a period of growth.
Apply below or to find out more about the Expenses Administrator roles please contact our retained agent Gary Darlington at Robert Walters plc on or call +.