New Business Manager
Do you want to work within a close-knit team where you will be pushed to the top? Do you pride yourself in being efficient and professional? Do you have serviced office experience?
My client are a high-end boutique serviced office provider with buildings in prime locations around Central London. My client are looking for individuals who will help to accommodate and negotiate with all new client's needs. You will need to respond effectively to targets set to ensure all centres operate at the occupancy expected.
The ideal candidate will be; able to multi-task under pressure, personable with a positive nature, have advanced interpersonal skills, be able to use their initiative, have strong attention to details and be very flexible.
- In-depth understanding of all the products and services
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all office brokers
- Ensure viewings are delivered accurately professionally
- Negotiate terms and pricing in a sensitive and professional manner with prospective clients
- Encourage Centre Managers to understand your role and the vitalities surrounding new business
- Create lasting impression on behalf of the company when meeting new prospects
- Ensure new business procedures are accurate and updated when required
- Deliver on targets set by the CEO to ensure the company maintains profitably and occupancy rates
My client pride themselves on working as a supportive, motivating and encouraging team. This 5* serviced office provider has lots of exciting plans to grow and expand within the next 12 months which will provide all employees with lots of new challenges and opportunities. If this is of interest to you apply now...