Chef de Partie - Bedford
Excellent Opportunity at Great Local Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our clients based on the edge of Bedford who are recruiting a Chef de Partie to work in their find dining Restaurant. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food locally sourced where possible.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Mature focus and outlook
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or Demi wanting to move up
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a rosette standard restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20,000 d.o.e
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.