Ward Manager RMN
I am currently working on behalf of a leading healthcare group that is seeking to appoint a Ward Manager for a Mental Health Hospital in Sheffield. This unit is a mixed gender service for young people aged 11 - 18 years. This is a great opportunity for somebody with 2 years` management experience as well as excellent knowledge and experience with a range of Mental Health conditions, ideally in CAMHS, who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
The company itself provide high quality care to adults and young people across the country with a range mental health issues and conditions. The company is expanding quickly and now would be a great time to join them in their journey of development!
Reporting into the Clinical Manager and Quality Lead, the Ward Manager will be required to deliver the best possible care for the service users, and enable them to feel positive about their lives. You will ensure the provision of high quality nursing and care to service users, and having responsibility for the day to day care provision of the service with the supervision and development of your staff team.
- £35k to £43k depending upon experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave
- There's also free car parking and subsidised meals while you're on duty
Ward Manager must:
- Be RMN with current nursing PIN
- Have at least 2 years` managerial experience at this level
- Be a team player and good ability to communicate
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent leadership ability and to lead by example
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Quality orientation
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."