Accounts Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes
Opportunity to join an expanding Independent firm for a part qualified ACCA studier or AAT qualified with a Public Practice. The role will largely revolve around the preparation and completion of financial statements for sole-traders, partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies, bookkeeping, management accounts and tax compliance.
Summary of the role
- Preparation of statutory financial statements, including statutory disclosure, both for Companies House filing, purposes and support for Corporation Tax Computations ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations and related Returns for review.
- Preparation and filing of Companies House forms and documents as required.
- Responsibility for the preparation of VAT returns.
- Responsibility for book-keeping and financial administration.
- Responsibility for company secretarial administration.
- Monitoring of profitability on specific jobs.
- One-off assignments under the supervision of the manager or partner.
- Research of technical queries from clients as required.
- General assistance to the Tax Department if required.
- Part ACCA or fully AAT qualified
- Must have Public Practice accounting experience
- Basic computer knowledge on entry and to obtain an understanding of Sage and IRIS if not known already
- Must be able to drive and have access to own car.
A rare opportunity to join this firm at semi-senior level with progression to senior and beyond. As the firm continues to grow there will be opportunities to develop your skills and career; this is a great time to join this friendly and modern firm.