Front of House Waiting Staff / Full Time, Permanent
Front of House Waiting Staff / Full-Time, Permanent
If you would like a waiting position that offers management training and progressions in the hospitality industry, this could be the start of your career. This stylish new restaurant is looking for someone who is friendly, energetic and enthusiastic who loves interacting with people to join their team.
You would be working for a well-respected family business who would look to develop your skills under the guidance of a very experienced front of house manager. Initially, you would be working as a waiter/waitress developing your skills but as the restaurant expands you would be taking on more responsibility.
Front of house experience, wine/food pairing and cocktail making would be beneficial, although ongoing training will be given in these areas. If you would like to know more about the position please ring Paul on .
As a Waiter / Waitress your duties would include:
- Taking orders and serving meals while offering outstanding customer service.
- Serving drinks and cocktails to customers from the bar area.
- Learning about the speciality seafood and steak dishes to offer customers information.
- Cleaning restaurant areas during service to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Ensuring health, hygiene and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Offering advice about the wine/food pairings.
The ideal Waiter / Waitress would have:
- The experience of working in a busy restaurant/bar and is keen to learn and progress.
- A passion for offering outstanding customer service within the restaurant sector.
- Experience of wine and which types compliment the different dishes.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and First Aid Certificate.
- Excellent communication, English language, presentation and personal grooming skills.
- The personality to be a great host and treat customers and staff with respect.
Restaurant Waiter / Waitress
In return, you will receive a starting salary of £17,000 plus a performance related bonus and a share of tips. You would be working across days evenings, and weekends. This stylish, relaxed restaurant recently opened and is already receiving great reviews.