Part Time Marketing Manager
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Marketing Manager to join a well established and successful organisation based in central Crawley.
This is a stand alone position where you will be responsible for:
- Creating engaging branding and marketing collateral across multiple channels both digital and traditional
- Working with external agencies to deliver a cohesive brand message
- Delivering the company's marketing strategy
- Analysing competitor intelligence
- Assisting colleagues with client projects, campaigns and developed focused pitch materials
- Attending conferences and events when required
You will have extensive B2B marketing experience including digital/social media, website content management, stakeholder management and effective creative writing skills. High attention to detail, strong communication skills and a proactive approach to work are essential.
You will be required to work 20 - 25 hours a week, and there is flexibility as to how this is covered, whether it is 3 full days a week, or reduced hours across 5 days.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.