Account Manager - £30k+ DOE + Benefits
Success Recruit are currently working with a UK manufacturer within the construction industry based in Essex that are looking to expand their team with an Account Manager that will cover nationwide accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful part of the re-selling division due to continued expansion, full training and mentoring will be provided to an Account Manager that can demonstrate a strong desire to succeed and develop within their career. It is preferred that the successful Account Manager will have experience related within the construction related field.
The person will be expected to:
- Build excellent relationships with re seller businesses nationwide
- Establish and target new business relationships
- Be an advocate / facilitator for the business
The person will be rewarded with:
- Working for a well-established high end manufacturer
- Autonomy and responsibility within the position
- UK Travel and home based working
The purpose of the Account Manager is to support the Sales Manager and re seller businesses in the UK to achieve target and generate new business. It is a home-based position that will require the individual to travel frequently to all sites based in the UK.
- Establish a great rapport through face to face meetings with 16 re seller businesses in the UK
- Promote products through re sellers and ensure their product knowledge is up to date
- Support Managers in achieving annual targets, review lead generation and keep in close contact offering support and guidance where needed
- First point of contact for any technical or pricing enquiries
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Developing strategies to attract new re sellers to the network
- Develop external relationships with contractors, architects, developers, suppliers
- Monitor trends / competitors
The successful Account Manager can be based within close proximity of Essex, London, Kent - head office is based in North Essex and majority of current re-sellers are within M25.
Salary: £30k+ dependant on experience + benefits to include company car, phone, lap top