Secretary / Personal Assistant / Receptionist - Accountancy firm £23k
An opportunity for a professional and experienced secretary / PA / receptionist to join a small and friendly Accountancy team. We are looking for someone with experience, who is comfortable working in a professional office. The office is located just outside Stockport, in Reddish.
Working with a varied and client facing role, your duties will include:
- Managing a busy and ever changing diary, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Answering & screening telephone calls
- Assisting with general administration, reception and finance duties
- Office stationery stock control
- Maintaining office systems
- Fully conversant in MS Office Word, Excel, outlook
- Good standard of copy typing
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner with direct client contact
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with high attention to detail
- hard-working, proactive, self-motivated, flexible with a "can do" attitude and willing to get stuck in
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of between £20k - £23k, depending upon experience.