Nursery Manager - Bristol to £35,142
Our client is a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for your child. They operate nationwide; constantly investing in their people and facilities to ensure their nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our clients goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early years experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Overall running of the Nursery - responsible for managing staff/team and ensuring budget is achieved.
- To be accountable for the aims and objectives of the nursery and the organisation of a high-quality setting, with strong commercial and people focus to ensure the nursery profit and loss account and steering wheel targets and measures are achieved
- The day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing and administration whilst adhering to the policies and procedures of the Society, ensuring compliance with all legislation
- Supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery thereby implementing high standards of quality practices
- To ensure high standards of childcare and education including monitoring and reviewing the provision at all times
- To have a strategic overview of the quality of early years provision and ensure contribution from parents and colleagues to the self-evaluation and development plans to improve practice in the nursery including providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
- To lead and be accountable for practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), support and mentor all team members and model the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children, and, in addition, work in close collaboration with other agencies
You must hold Childcare qualifications and you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.