A global media business are looking to hire a Financial Account on a fixed term contract for 12 Months based in West London. This Financial Accountant role is based in West London, the chosen candidate will need to be able to commute to this area and therefore ideally be located in South West/West and North West London. You will have a passion for working within a media business.
The role will work closely with the FD and be a hands on position leading controller activities for the group.
- Ensure timely reporting on accounting transactions, implementation of relevant accounting technical standards
- Preparation of technical accounting documentation
- Interact frequently with senior leadership to support contract review, technical accounting implications
- Oversee SOX compliance for the division as applicable and implementation of global programs where required
- Direct financial audits and drive process improvements
- Liaise regularly with external auditors and consultants
- Ensure timely preparation and filing of all relevant statutory audit reports
- Develop processes and business partner relationships with internal and external groups
- Day to day responsibility for treasury functions
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Submission of VAT returns
- Qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Established experience in control and accounting
- Strong financial reporting technical skills
- Ability to write accounting papers
- Previous use of workday or SAP - advantageous
- Media/Entertainment industry experience will be beneficial
- Ability to commute to West London
- Effective communicator
This is a great media brand, working in a role with strong exposure in the business. You will need to be able to commute to West London for the London to be considered.
Please click to apply.