An opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful international business based in Selkirk as a Credit Controller.
A leading industry client who are growing
- Manage a portfolio of accounts ensuring timely and effective collection of debt and escalation where necessary.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Knowledge of account reconciliations.
- Knowledge of cash allocation.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers.
- Production of debtor reports for portfolio.
- Negotiating re-payment plans.
- Have 1-3 years previous experience working within credit control
- Experience using Excel at an intermediate level
- Experience handling a high volume ledger with varying values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
A competitive rate