Portfolio Evaluation Associate
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading city based dynamic and professional company to recruit a Portfolio Evaluation Associate. This London based role is offering candidates a highly competitive salary of £27,000 plus company bonus and benefits.
This well-established company is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to acquire a broad understanding of core finance theory, proprietary portfolio management philosophies, and the use of financial planning tools. Further to this, the Portfolio Evaluation Associate will receive exposure to other functions within the company, such as the Client Services and Sales Groups.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for the creation of investment proposals for clients and new business as well as providing support to the Portfolio Evaluation Analysts. The position is ideal for graduates looking to progress within their career and take on a new challenge.
- Prepare written proposals by collecting and compiling client or prospective client information and/or other information gathered by the Portfolio Evaluation Group
- Use MS Word, MS Excel, and other software to customise proposals to client or prospective client specifications
- Create portfolio analysis of client’s outside assets to assist relationship managers with client additions
- Use MS Access to track proposals and generate detailed reporting for PEG.
- Complete ad-hoc projects to assist in new firm initiatives
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience-all degrees welcome!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise across various tasks and cope with changes in daily workload
- Operate under several deadlines, including numerous intra-day deadlines
- Extremely attentive to detail