Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services - Lincoln - Main Contractor - £40-50k + Car
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a leading property, residential, construction and services group which, cover design & build, maintenance and refurbishment projects across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities.
Your new role
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for taking the lead in overall preparation and submission of detailed design and co-ordination of Building Services Solutions, including Low Voltage Distribution, Small Power, Communications, Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Lighting Protection. You will use design software such as: AutoCAD to prepare detailed designs and sketches, as well as preparing stage reports and outline designs. You will hold exceptional communication skills, as you will be liaising with clients, contractors and architects to ensure you understand the project requirements and prepare proposals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualification such as ONC/HNC/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering, working towards chartered status
- Experience of working on a range of project types
- Works well both as part of a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage junior staff members and provide assistance
- Well organised and good time management skills
- Experience in AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux
What you'll get in return
- Includes a competitive salary £40,000 - 50,000 + Car
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.