UCC is Japan’s largest producer of coffee and is responsible for £2bn annual sales turnover globally and 7,300 employees, including 30+ Q-graders and World Siphonist Champions. It supplies some of the world’s leading companies in retail, out of home and industrial markets and owns successful retail and out of home brands.
Responsible for selling and promoting UCC portfolio of products and services to new and existing independent customers, across a dedicated geographical area to achieve set KPI targets, by identifying and securing both long term and short term business opportunities, whilst maintaining coffee quality and a customer focused service.
- Monitor and review customer trading and regional performance to identify cross and up selling opportunities to meet regional development plans.
- Respond quickly to all in-coming sales enquires and follow through within agreed customer timeframes.
- Ensure all quotations are accurate and according to agreed pricing structure and margins specified.
- Provide input and ideas into Independent channel initiatives constantly promoting the UCC brand in a customer friendly, reassuring and professional manner.
- Assist with scheduled new location openings, site launch days and general promotional event activity across the business.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative tasks and duties to enable the team reach its monthly and annual target.
- Adhere to all customer on-site health & safety regulations and ensure company vehicle stock is maintained as per the agreed schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong background in coffee, customer service and pro-active sales
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial nature and drive for achieving targets
- Proven ability to generate own leads and develop sales pipeline
- Able to plan own proactive work schedule to meet customers deadlines
- Polite with excellent persuasive communication and networking skills.
- Flexible approach to work and hours
Salary: Up to £26k + Bonus + Company Car + 25 days holiday + Pension + Company Benefits