Credit Management Consultant
HR Consultancy are working on a brand new opportunity for an intake of first class Customer Solutions Advisors to join a reputable employer in the central Kilmarnock area.
Are you empathetic by nature? Can you problem solve in a sensitive situation? Could you work in a target driven environment? Would you like to work for a well-established, rapidly growing organisation?
Role: Credit Management Consultant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, shifts Monday - Saturday (2pm finish on Saturdays).
Term: permanent position
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Build strong rapport with customers over the phone in order to encourage regular contact
- Listening to the customers’ requirements and delivering an action path to create the right outcome for the customer, creating excellent customer solutions!
- Take ownership of own workload and ensuring customers’ accounts are resolved
- Identify areas for improvements
- Maintaining a high level of quality by operating within company and regulatory requirements
- Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
- Recording updates on customers’ accounts
- Live the company’s values and ensure that these are demonstrated to very customer on every call
To be considered for this role you will need;
- A pro-active mindset with the ability to take responsibility of your own work
- A customer focused attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ideally you will come from a customer service background, with experience of handling a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls
- Ideally you will have experience of working towards targets, both service quality and commercial based
- An ability to adapt the company’s key values and ensure these are displayed on every customer interaction
Our client will pay £16,250 as a starting salary with room for advancement. This role comes with a monthly bonus scheme that will increase on top earnings!
If you are looking for a modern supportive environment, future career progression opportunity and to join a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!