The Data Analyst positions is a great opportunity to become an ambassador for all things data, delivering insights and identifying creative ways to maximise the way data is used on your accounts.
We are looking for someone who is a logical thinker, with exceptional attention to detail, someone who would be happy on their feet presenting in front of clients and who can engage an audience. Someone who knows how to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical clients and team members.
You will apply your data analyst skills, working on various projects from data auditing and discovery, web/digital analytics, segmentation, modelling and reporting, through to testing and developing measurement frameworks, working with the Data Planners to make exciting recommendations for your clients.
- Accurately carry out interrogation, analysis and manipulation of data to solve queries and deliver information for day to day operations
- Cleanse, manipulate and prepare data with direction from the Senior colleagues
- Assist Senior Analysts with campaign analysis and/or other statistical modelling, delivering insight to clients using wide range of tools
- Run and create reports to meet client needs
- Analyse online customer behaviour, engagement with the website and user journeys
- Create all-inclusive dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites
- Use tools such as social listening, digital analytics and quant. research tools such as TGI to drive analysis and insight
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years' experience working in data analytics within marketing, with a good understanding of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Exposure to SAS, R, Python, SPSS or similar statistical analytics packages
- Advanced Excel (VBA Essential)
- Aptitude for learning new analytics techniques to understand data
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate complex issues in an engaging way
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and agency colleagues alike
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Interested in the direct marketing industry and benefits of analytics
- Team player and the ability to integrate into a fast-paced and high-performing team