SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant - Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Chesham, Amersham and surrounding areas
Temporary - Full Time & Part Time
- Are you a dedicated professional looking to work with children with Special Educational Needs?
- Do you want to work with an REC audited agency that prides itself on giving the best service to its clients and candidates?
About the role and environment:
We work with successful and well-established Special Schools across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We need dedicated SEN TA's to start working immediately in roles in Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Chesham, Amersham and the surrounding area.
We are looking for confident, proactive, flexible SEN Teaching Assistants to start working immediately. The candidates we need will ideally have experience with MLD, SLD, PMLD, ASD and EBD, but we will also consider applications from candidates without experience.
The schools we work with allow you to work in an environment that is challenging, but very rewarding, where you will be able to work closely with the pupils to see them develop. You will be working with staff that are dedicated to their profession and will support you continually.
We are looking for people immediately available for work, interested in either day to day supply and short term or long-term contracts.
Apply now to avoid missing out on our great opportunities!
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, please send me your CV or give me a call on to find out more information