Secondary Supply Teachers
Secondary Supply Teachers
£110 - 135
Recruit Mint Education are currently seeking experienced secondary supply teachers for the Northamptonshire area to work on a day-to-day basis. In addition, we need supply teachers who can commit to long term positions. You will gain experience within a wide range of schools across Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas. We work with a range of settings such as State, Independent, Faith and academies or Free Schools.
Secondary supply teaching allows you to work within several different schools and gives you flexibility to choose your own working patterns. You will be required to update your availability on a weekly basis and from there will be booked in to schools based on your availability!
Recruit Mint Education have a high demand for secondary supply teachers so whether you want part time or full-time work Recruit Mint Education can support you.
About the supply teachers position:
- Excellent daily rates at £110 - £135
- Flexibility to choose the days you work and the schools you work in
- This will involve providing general cover for last minute and planned absences
The successful supply teachers will have:
- Strong classroom management skills while providing an inclusive learning environmen
- Confidence while teaching across all areas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hold high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Possess strong interpersonal skills while communicating with parents, pupils and staff
To be eligible the supply teachers must have:
- Those who hold a QTS or Qualified Teaching status (Instructors are welcome the apply)
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK
- The ability to provide two professional references that cover the last two years of employment
- Knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Good behaviour management strategies
- Be inspirational, engaging and motivated to ensure the children are progressing
- To find out more please contact the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or upload your CV using the 'Apply Now' button.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore, we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the school's development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £75 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple, and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.