IT Sales Account Manager - Highly Accredited Reseller
Growth Vendor agnostic IT and Solutions Reseller currently looking for Sales Account Managers / Business Development Managers.
- Role - Varied role split between uncovering new business opportunities and rekindling older existing accounts. You will need a "hunter style" approach to win new business through e-marketing campaigns and website visit and lead development and relationship building.
- Requirement - You must have at least 1 year B2B experience working for an IT solutions provider/reseller or any similar sales background, from another marketing sector (will be considered but not guaranteed) where you have sold a range of products and services to business end users.
- To fully benefit from this opportunity you should have ideally a proven track record where you work on a GP target monthly within sales.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and a "go getting, can do approach" to Sales, business development and Account base building.
- Accountable for new business revenue growth in the defined range of new and existing customers
- Ensure exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Drive the strategy for growth across nominated list of target customers and prospects
- Develop and implement strategic sales strategies and plans; contribute business strategy, development and implementation
- Responsible for executing strategy with customer engagement and service development.
- To become an industry expert and maintain a high level of knowledge of the sector and to advise clients of best practice within their sector
- Observe the 'Minimum Sales Standards’
- Maximise all profitable business opportunities from prospects assigned and be accountable for managing the sales cycle
- Formulate and enforce the production and adherence to a Sales Plan for all growth within the market
- Generating and qualifying growth prospects to ensure a robust 'pipeline’ 3 times the targeted amount a month
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and prospective customers where appropriate to driving the new business revenues
- Stay current on selling strategies, and new data security industry developments and trends
- Work with the Marketing Team to identify new opportunities
- Identify customers that require special project needs, manage, monitor and evaluate the project to ensure that it meets the customers’ needs involving other Iron Mountain stakeholders as appropriate.