Role: PPC Analyst
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Skills: PPC, Google Adwords, Paid Search / Media
An award winning, multi-national ecommerce company located in central Brighton are currently expanding globally by launching new product ranges and websites, across a number of distribution and supply channels / web platforms. The key to the success of this expansion is the optimisation of new global channels and the acquisition of new and returning customers to various language websites.
As PPC Analyst, you'll be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, and responsible specifically for the areas of Paid Search and Digital Marketing (display, programmatic, retargeting) and the trading performance, with a key focus on our international accounts. On the trading side, you'll be working to maximise margins in this competitive sector. Possessing both an analytical approach to work, plus a creative flair, you'll be web-aware and above all brimming with great ideas, and the passion to drive ideas through to execution and follow-up.
- At least 2 years of solid, hands-on PPC experience
- Experience of conceiving digital marketing campaigns - ideally including programmatic - as well as success with lead generation
- Excellent data analysis skills, particularly Google Analytics and AdWords - understand the numbers behind the traffic
- Commercially oriented
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Experience working with external agencies (PPC & others) though the role will largely be hands-on with day-to-day campaign management
- Strong written and spoken English & at least one other European language desired
- Good technical abilities - able to communicate with developers for bugs and developments
- Degree educated preferred
If you've got what it takes and are looking for a new challenge, then just click apply now!
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960600682