Marketing & Communications Manager
An excellent new role exists for an experienced Marketing Strategist / Communications Manager to join a company which operates famous, world-class Shows / Exhibitions in the marine / boating sector. The company also represents the UK marine sector, and the show revenue is reinvested back into promoting the sector on behalf of its members. This includes the leisure, superyacht and small commercial marine industry.
The primary purpose of the role is to develop and execute a cohesive and profitable marcoms strategy for the Show portfolio. This will involve designing digital and traditional marcoms campaigns for each of the Shows, ensuring brand consistency and an integrated approach from all marcoms colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Design, implement and execute integrated marcom strategies aligned with business targets.
- Assist in the development of social, digital and PR campaigns to increase consumer attendance at the Shows.
- Develop integrated traditional campaigns to increase consumer attendance at the Shows.
- Analyse marketing and communication metrics.
- Use market research and other tools to forecast market trends and identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the brand and Shows.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marcoms channels.
- Project manage the internal marcoms team and appointed agencies to consistently deliver highly successful campaigns.
It is essential that you have proven experience as a Marketing / Communications Strategist, or a Marketing / Communications Manager.
Other requirements include:-
- Demonstrable experience with marketing and communication campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media).
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of web design.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical and team leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Adept at Project Management and Strategic Planning.
- BSc degree in Marketing or a relevant field.
This exciting role is based in friendly offices, within a dynamic team. There is free onsite parking and the role is available now, so please apply immediately.