Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk required. Our client is a privately owned business specialising in global Logistics solutions based in the Heathrow area. They are seeking a self-motivated Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within the team.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk would be expected to work alongside a small accounts team whilst undertaking various duties, such as; raising & dealing with any purchase invoice queries, producing purchase invoice documentation and contacting suppliers when needed for queries & statements.
You must have a financial background and ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Purchase Ledger role. Experience with SAP software would be essential along with excellent Microsoft excel skills.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Position Overview
- Producing monthly supplier payment documentation
- Updating purchase invoices on the system ensuring all data is correct
- Liaising with colleagues in regards to suppliers and invoices
- Participate in the end of month accounts documentation
- Management of all overheads for contracts are checked
- Maintaining an up-to-date database whilst entering any same-day payments onto the system
Purchase Ledger Clerk Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Purchase Ledger role
- Experience using software such as SAP and Microsoft Excel would be essential
- Ideally a hard-working individual who can withstand pressure
- Must be able to work to own initiative in some circumstances
Purchase Ledger Clerk Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Monday - Friday (08:00 - 16:00) - Flexible
- 28 Days holidays (Including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81124163