SAP Finance Business Partner
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Berkshire area are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on an interim basis for 3 months. The position however does have the potential to become permanent for the right applicant.
In order to apply for this role it is essential that you have had or have experience of using SAP BCP recently or currently. You will be helping to train other members of the team on the implementation of SAP BCP.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working within the FP&A team to improve business performance
- Partnering key stakeholders to assist with their planning and forecasting
- Acting as an escalation point
- Budgets and forecasting
- Reviewing financial statements and management accounts
- Analysis & commentary
- Liaising with auditors - both internal and external
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant - ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Previous Finance BP experience with a wide range of stakeholder's
- Previous management accounting experience of budgeting and planning
- Ability to challenge effectively on budgets and forecasts
- Ability to communicate financial information and analysis to a very senior audience
- Experience of supporting the business decision making process,
- Strong influencing, networking and relationship building skills to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders both within Finance and across the business
- Proven capability to drive change and influence key internal stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft proficiency with knowledge of advanced Excel i.e macro and VBA
- Competent user of SAP BPC or equivalent - this is essential
If you feel this role may be of interest to yourself please submit your CV for immediate attention.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81105725