Qualified Nursery Nurse - Chalfont St Peters
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join their nursery setting in Chalfont St Peters, working alongside the friendly team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have a passion for children and childcare
- Hold a relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
- Have experience of working with 0-5 years-old children, preferably expericne in working with babies.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
The successful candidate will be working full time on a permanent basis.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV now.