Associate, Structured Finance
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate, Structured Finance, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be expected to support the Structured Finance team in originating and structuring of asset backed transactions, both in the public markets and to be hold on balance sheet. They will be required to manage the execution of lead managed deals through effective interaction with both internal and external parties and work with other Global Banking and Market (GBM) teams to cross sell product to maximise revenue for the business.
The role holder will be expected to build capabilities to develop new ideas/products/solutions for clients, including research of relevant regulatory, accounting and rating agency and market developments and assist in the marketing of originated transactions through meetings with investors, preparation and supervision of investor marketing materials as well as internal sales presentations.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Knowledge of Global Banking and Markets products and support functions within GBM
- Previous experience in a securitisation team or similar and has proven Knowledge of securitisation structures and its cashflow streams
- Detailed Knowledge of the regulatory landscape in relation to securitisation products (i.e. SRT, STS, Solv II, IFRS9, Volcker, regulatory/credit risk relief deals)
- Beneficial to have basis accounting knowledge in relation to structured finance products
- Perform portfolio and historical data analysis to asses the credit risk and present amongst others to clients or credit
- Experience of dealing with clients (internal or external stakeholders)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Strong Excel skills and and be able to test existing cash flow models for error or set up new bespoke models s (Visual Basic also beneficial)
- Good knowledge of Powerpoint
Closing dates for applications 23rd May 2018