HR Generalist - International Law Firm
HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager
A talented HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager is needed to join a leading international law firm. Relocating to either the British Virgin Islands or Cayman Islands (you choose), expect to play a key role delivering people strategy and policies that enhance both individual and organisational capabilities.
Please indicate in your application whether you are interested in relocating to the British Virgin Islands or the Cayman Islands.
With 12 offices and more than 500 staff, this award-winning global firm works with an international client base which includes the world's top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Due to continued success they are now seeking a HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager to play a vital role in the delivery of key HR strategies.
The successful HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of specific aspects of the Human Resource function. Whether you are working with stakeholders to deliver HR practices and policies; providing advice and guidance; workforce planning; overcoming workforce challenges; supporting company culture or suggesting improvements to the overall group HR strategy, it will be your strong understanding of company culture and structure that drives HR policies and practices that improves individual and organisational capabilities.
To qualify. You should be a HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager / HR Business Partner / HR Consultant / HR Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a seasoned HR professional with progressive management experience;
- A strong understanding and appreciation of company structure, culture and business objectives;
- Excellent collaboration skills;
- Excellent influencing skills;
- Strong coaching & advisory skills;
- The ability to work with HR colleagues to coordinate solutions;
- The ability to maintain a group-wide viewpoint;
- You are an expert verbal and written communicator, you are confident in delivering to groups.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes full medical insurance coverage (employee only), employer pension contributions and relocation costs.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Secretarial & Administration £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Secretarial & Administration £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Secretarial & Administration £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)