Band 6/7 MSK Physiotherapist
Job Title: PrivateBand 6 & 7 MSK Physiotherapist
Length: Locum or Perm.
Salary: £20.00 - £30.00 depending on experience, (outside of IR35)
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
Using your knowledge and skills as a Physiotherapist, you'll be providing MSK treatments to paediatric and adult patients. You will play a vital role in treating patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. Your goal will be to improve their movement and return to normality.
You will need to be able to work flexibly to support operational requirements and the diary capacity needs of the business.
With a B.Sc. Physiotherapy or equivalent, you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within the UK and also HCPC registration.
Please note we will consider both locum and permament for this role.
The main clinical duties and responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
- You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
- Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
Key employee benefits:
As a permanent employee you will be entitled to:
- Competitive structured salary based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
- Holiday allowance of 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- A personal CPD budget for your own development plus a local in-service and development program
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you would like to find out more please get in touch with the team on .